Download Patched Pokemon Septo Conquest Rom
Latest version (Version 3.1/v3.1)
Updated on May 2 2016
Hack name: Pokémon Septo Conquest
Hack of: Pokémon Fire Red
* * *THE CREATORS
We're Magneto20 and Andyp5-15, and we've been hacking since Summer 2007. We originally worked on a Gold hack called Pokemon SkyBluePink, which was, for a better word.... awful.
However, our hacking skills have improved quite a bit since then, and now we're working on a Fire Red hack. We're not the GREATEST hackers in the world, but we're aiming to make a good game people will enjoy.
Pokemon Septo Conquest is our debut game. In essence it's to show that ANYONE can make a good ROM-Hack if they work hard enough on it. Because we're actually friends in real life and not just online it's given us a huge advantage to make Septo Conquest, which we've been working on since last autumn. The hacking isn't the BEST, scripting could be better, but we feel as if we've got a good, funny and enjoyable game.
We've already released one beta and a second one will be available shortly.
THE SEPTO REGION
The region of Septo is divided into seven main islands, with a smaller mini-island to the west.
Here's a short descritpion of each:
1st Island: The island you begin the game in. It's a foresty island with lots of twisting mazes.
2nd Island: This is a muddy barren island with only one town. Lots of rocks and caves.
3rd Island: It's a tropical beach island. It's the smallest of the main seven islands.
4th Island: This island is mostly made up of open fields. Has many thugs running about.
5th Island: A very misty island where visibility is really low.
6th Island: This is the biggest of the main seven islands. It's constantly raining and several places are flooded.
7th Island: Made up of mountains and is very sunny. Lots of hikers around.
The mini-island can only be accessed after completing all seven islands. The final bosses are on this little island.
One year ago, the King of Septo was assassinated and his kingdom was stolen from him by two people known as The Dictators. Prof. Oak, who was working as the King's chief researcher, managed to rescue the King's only child and took him/her to his hometown of Faris Town.
Now living with an alcholic foster mother, you, the only child to the King and the true heir to the throne of the Septo Region, must take the region back. After Oak gives you a Pokemon, you start your very own quest. The objective is to overthrow the seven Barons (minions of the Dictators), each of who rule one island. By doing that, you'll be able to conquer that island and get closer to the showdown with the two Dictators.
However, there is more to it. You will also be fighting two evil teams: Team Vine and Team Solar. Team Vine are a bunch of eco-warriors who fight the save nature, but in bad ways, and Team Solar are an organisation of criminals who steal, pillage and kidnap people and Pokemon alike.
- 3 Starters: Machop, Drowzee and Skarmory.
- A host of new characters, including the player, the 7 Barons, a Pokemon thief named Cookman and much more!
- A few old characters from the original games return in new roles: Oak, who was the King's chief researcher, Lance, who becomes an ally and gives you many free items throughout the game, Brenden and May, who were kidnapped from Hoenn by Team Solar and brought to Septo, Bill, who is now an evil scientist who likes to clone people. Also Brock serves as a boss early on in the game, as he is now homeless after being kicked out of Kanto and seeks to battle many skilled trainers in order to get his old gym leader position reinstated.
- A whole new region to explore.
- Lots and lots of humour - very good dialogue to keep people entertained.
- All 386 Pokemon from the advance games.
- No Pokemon Gym Challenge. Instead it's fighting the Barons.