Monday, 25 July 2016

Pokemon Cursed Version - 2016

Download Patched Pokemon Cursed Version Halloween Holiday Hack Rom

Latest version- v1.2

Updated on- July 25 2016


pokemon cursed version holiday hack cover

Download

Zippyshare
OneDrive (Not available yet)
Google Drive (Not available yet)

Information

Name: Pokemon Holidays Hacks: Halloween- Cursed Version
Hack of: Fire Red
Language: English
Creator: Joexv
Status: In bug fix queue; Completed otherwise
Related: Pokemon Holiday Hacks Series

Story

It was Halloween night. Children laughing and screaming in the night, while they trick or treat. A perfect Halloween night. Or that's what I thought, until I went out to join them. All I wanted was to trick or treat and then go challenge the gym. It couldve been simple. But I just had to go snooping around where I shouldnt. I mean, what was I thinking? A 16 year old hunting ghosts? Just a silly game most would think. I thought that too until I met the ghost that killed me....

Features

  • Short story
  • 2 endings- One good, one bad
  • Trick or treat!
  • Gen 4 sprites

Credits

Joexv

Source/Help/Screenshots

PokeCommunity

Looking for something else? Check out the complete list here.

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I'm not sure, but to a similar question, the creator replied "Talk to the little girl in the PC that should get you started."
      If that doesn't help, you could always ask on the Pokecommunity thread linked above.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Well, I haven't really played this so I'm not sure. You can try asking on the Pokecommunity thread

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I'm not sure; why not play to find out..

      Delete