Monday, 1 August 2016

Pokemon Gary's Mod - 2016

Download Patched Pokemon Gary's Mod Rom

Latest version- Version 2.04

Updated on- August 1 2016


pokemon gary's mod cover

Download

Zippyshare
OneDrive (Not available yet)
Google Drive

Information

Name: Pokemon Gary's Mod
Hack of: Fire Red
Language: English
Creator: Teh Blazer
Status: Until Fuchsia City

Story

History is always told by the victor, it is always being rewritten by the triumphant to erase the failed party's accomplishments. That's why everyone knows of Ash and his Team Rocket-ending journey through Kanto. Very few, however, know the entire story. Truth is, there was another 10 year old boy who managed to save Kanto from behind the scenes. Play as your former rival Gary as he travels throughout the region, reliving his untold tale.
Travel through deeper caves, underground corridors, and hidden passageways as you uncover the truth behind Kanto's biggest threat yet. History may be written by the victor, but the truth will always shine through.

Features

  • Play as Gary!
  • New areas
  • Physical/Special Split
  • Fairy type
  • New evolution methods
  • Not all Pokemon are catchable

Credits

Teh Blazer, MrDollSteak, Shadows, Derlo, Alisa180, JPAN

Source/Help/Screenshots

PokeCommunity
^ Show your support there if you enjoyed the game

Looking for something else? Check out the complete list here.

20 comments:

  1. this is a complete hack or not?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No. Progress is till Fuchsia City.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. It uses Dollsteak's base which has 131 New Gen 4 and 5 moves.

      Delete
  3. The lv on my eevee is glitched. It just says 5, instead of lv5

    ReplyDelete
  4. First great blog! My question is: if I start this mod and save the game. Can I continue this save on the next mod update?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The creator hasn't mentioned anything but I'm guessing you won't be able to continue. But I doubt he will be releasing an update anytime soon

      Delete
  5. I can't get past the first part where you are waiting for Professor Oak to come back. I looked around but still when I try to leave, it still says that I need to look around.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is what the creator says-
      Once Prof. Oak leaves the lab, what do I have to do to trigger the next event? Do I have to wait a certain amount of time or...?
      You pass the time by interacting with different things, it's wise to try to interact with anything and everything just to see what works. For instance, if you look at the signs, both say very different things. Same with the computer. Same with the pokedexes.

      Delete
    2. Me too .can't get out, done things done that but still cant

      Delete
    3. Try resetting the game. I believe you are supposed to click on the stuff in some order. I just saw this video on YouTube with the same problem-
      https://youtu.be/BsEXpi5uO3I

      Delete
  6. Did you update this game any further? I like to play finished rom hacks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Currently, this is the latest version. I have a list of finished hacks here-
      http://gbahacks.blogspot.com/p/completed.html

      Delete
  7. I would love to play this as a complete how long do you think til this ROM is completed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That only the creator can say. But good hacks usually take a long time..

      Delete