Monday, 22 August 2016

Pokemon Giratina Strikes Back - 2016

Download Patched Pokemon Giratina Strikes Back Rom

Latest version- Completed Version (October 7 2016 Patch)

Updated on- October 13 2016


pokemon giratina strikes back cover

Download

Zippyshare
OneDrive (Not available yet)
Google Drive

Information

Name: Pokemon Giratina Strikes Back
Hack of: Ruby
Language: English
Creator: Sloo
Status: Game complete

Story

You are a 13 year old boy/girl who's father owns a large company called EDGE Co. in the Lunoh Region. One morning you father asks you to meet him at his office. There he asks you to fulfill his childhood dream of becoming a Pokemon Master, because he never had the chance when he was younger. You accept and receive your very first Pokemon, and Eevee!
And so your adventure begins! On the way you will meet many unique people, and face many challenges including the evil Team Genesis who plan to release Giratina from the Distortion World and use his power for world domination. Of course it's up you you to stop them, you are the protagonist after all.

Features

  • Eevee as your starter
  • Eevee evolves to Espeon and Umbreon with a Sunstone and Moonstone respectively
  • All evolution stones can be purchased (at Drallia Town)
  • Trade evolutions evolve by Moonstone now
  • 11 gyms
  • Run indoors
  • New regions
  • Fancy new tiles
  • Fancy new story with twists and turns along the way

Fakemon locations

(Other than Legendaries) Furrox - Route 26, 27, Mt. Infernus Alophox - Evolves from Furrox Lv.30 Armorition - Laroche Mansion Phantarmor - Evolves from Armorition Lv.30 Burntong - Mt. Infernus Flaradox - Evolves from Burntong Lv.30 Aquabara - Route 23, 24, 25 Hydrobara - Evolves from Aquabara Lv.26 Tyrangle - Lunar Cave Tyrestle - Evolves from Tyrangle Lv.30, Victory Road Tyrassault - Evolves from Tyrestle Lv.50 Kiweed - Route 25 Treewi - Evolves from Kiweed Lv.28 Illizard - Lunar Cave Toxecko - Evolves from Illizard Lv.30, Route 34 Venomodo - Evolves from Toxecko Lv.50 Pumpkid - Laroche Mansion Pumpking - Evolves from Pumpkid Lv.24 Pumpkrow - Evolves from Pumpking with Leaf Stone Rambash - Mt. Infernus (summit) P.E.A.R - Received from scientist on route 15 P.E.A.Rv2 - Evolves from P.E.A.R by happiness Peblem - Lunar Cave, Mt. Infernus, Route 33 Strock - Evolves from Peblem Lv.28 Littoad - Route 22, 23, 24, 25, Lunar Cave Fatoad - Evolves from Littoad Lv.31 Dirtle - Route 22, 23, 24, 25, Lunar Cave Terrashell - Evolves from Dirtle Lv.31 Substitute - Received from girl in Avington City Chocobo - Route 34 Metroid - B.S.L. Space Station, Oren Mines, Death Star Gamma Metroid - Evolves from Metroid Lv.35 Omega Metroid - Evolves from Gamma Metroid Lv.60 Agumon - Route 31, 32 Greymon - Evolves from Agumon Lv.20 MetalGreymon - Evolves from Greymon Lv.45 WarGreymon - Evolves from MetalGreymon Lv.65 Bakemon - Route 32 Phantomon - Evolves from Bakemon Lv.45 MetalPhantomon - Evolves from Phantomon Lv.65 Gabumon - Route 31 Garurumon - Evolves from Gabumon Lv.20 WereGarurumon - Evolves from Garurumon Lv.45 MetalGarurumon - Evolves from WereGarurumon Lv.65 Gomamon - Route 32 Ikkakumon - Evolves from Gomamon Lv.20 Zudomon - Evolves from Ikkakumon Lv.45 Plesiomon - Evolves from Zudomon Lv.65 Numemon - Route 32 Palmon - Route 32 Togemon - Evolves from Palmon Lv.20 Lillymon - Evolves from Togemon Lv.45 Rosemon - Evolves from Lillymon Lv.65 Tentomon - Route 31 Kabuterimon - Evolves from Tentomon Lv.20 MegaKabuterimon - Evolves from Kabuterimon Lv.45 HerculesKabuterimon - Evolves from MegaKabuterimon Lv.65

Credits

Sloo, HackMew, TB Pro, WesleyFG, Femok, Chaos Rush, Gussprint

Source/Help/Screenshots

PokeCommunity
^ Show your support there!

Looking for something else? Check out the complete list here.

79 comments:

  1. i like this game and please add pokemon godra and any unova region hck

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Godra is not a rom hack but get it here-
      https://www.mediafire.com/?56g7a5ff5e1750b

      Delete
  2. Wtf sasquatch!? Is possibile to catch him?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol I have no idea.. This was released quite recently

      Delete
  3. Where do I get rock smash? I have talked to everyone I think and I was given flash. I am running around the map trying to find it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, I have no clue. This might help-
      "After Valen Co, you leave the city and Prof Wood will call you. He tells you to go check out your father's office building."
      If it doesn't, click the source link above and ask there.

      Delete
    2. it's in the cave underneath Edge Co (dad's company building)

      Delete
  4. Dude, did you have an a walkthrough of this game? i'm stuck in the forest, a old lady dont let me pass to the other side, she says "I sense a very strange aura ahead,i suggest you avoid this part of the forest child"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This released quite recently so I don't think there are any walkthroughs yet. Kyr has answered below.

      Delete
  5. If you go through to the next city st the end of the forest there should be a house with a girl inside asking if you could go and find her grandma. If you go back in she should have moved

    ReplyDelete
  6. Back into the forest that is my bad

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. so you need to be in luwick town. go to the route 14 and you will see these things for byke ruby/saphirre/emerald. you need acro bike for that. you need to jump on them with acro bike to het to the bronze cave

      Delete
  8. i am stuck in wellwood city and route 31. there is a guy on route 31 who is blocking my way and wellwood city is full of stormtroopers. what i need to do? pls help SOS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've included a link to the official thread on Pokecommunity. Getting help should be quick there. Also, there has been a new patch so I'll be updating the download soon.

      Delete
    2. If you're still stuck-
      The Pokéball Research building's director is hiding in the Pokémart. Talk to him and he will give you access to the building.

      Delete
  9. Great game, beat it, elite 4 and everything!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm stuck after the gods of time and space are gone the path has the broken up game fragments in it and I have no idea where to go

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please ask your question here to get a quick answer-
      http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=376244

      Delete
  11. He is saying about Goodra the Fairy-type pokemon from Unova Region

    ReplyDelete
  12. how legendaries in this game???????

    ReplyDelete
  13. Can you add pokemon garnet and jade version

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think the Garnet you are talking about has been released, and even if it has, it's not a gba rom hack-
      https://facebook.com/Pok%C3%A9mon-Garnet-ENG-176304552702531/
      I will try to upload Jade soon, assuming you're talking about the GBC one.

      Delete
  14. Replies
    1. From a quick search, it appears to be in the "north west corner of the region." If that doesn't help, try asking on Pokecommunity.

      Delete
  15. Why is there digimons in this game ==

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That, only the creator can answer... This game wasn't designed to be taken very seriously, you'll find other easter eggs throughout.

      Delete
  16. Replies
    1. I've put your question on Pokecommunity; I'll let you know if it gets answered.

      Delete
    2. I have beat 8 gyms and im stuck

      Delete
    3. "Get waterfall from the man in the house next to the 8th gym. Use waterfall to get to Wellwood City."

      Delete
  17. what i do after earn 6 th badge?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you seen the FAQ section on the Pokecommunity thread? If that doesn't help, post your question there.

      Delete
  18. Replies
    1. Somebody above stated that he got it by talking to somebody. Who exactly, I have no idea.. You can try asking on Pokecommunity (link above) if you're still stuck.

      Delete
  19. Replies
    1. "In the basement of the haunted mansion there is a key to the second gate outside the mansion."
      If that doesn't help, try asking on Pokecommunity (link above)

      Delete
  20. So im at the part where you beat seth and his legendary bird pokemon, i got the black key but i cant use it on the alter, so what am i suppose to than?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would recommend asking your question on Pokecommunity. You'll get help much faster.

      Delete
    2. Hi Mr K San. Could you please recommend some more pkmn ROM hax I loved this and fuligin, also enjoying ash grey. But it took me 10+ hours to find those 3, everyone seems to upload incomplete ROMs like why the fuck I wanna play til 4 gyms? I want 8+ gyms with E4 please. Lol

      Please note I fricken hate fakemon they kill the experience for me

      Delete
    3. I guess you could try Outlaw, Cawps, Korosu. I've got a list of finished hacks here-
      http://gbahacks.blogspot.com/p/completed.html
      You may want to check their official pages (on Pokecommunity) to make sure there aren't fakemon.

      Delete
    4. Thanks! While I was awaiting your reply I downloaded rocket science, I'm currently 7/8 badges in and I've gotta say big thumbs up. 10/10 all expectations met

      Delete
  21. So after the event of going to your dads office where will I go need some help

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, I have no idea. You'll have to ask on Pokecommunity

      Delete
  22. Why is everyone asking questions? I beat E4 and reached 3 legendarys no help required. Although, glitch at victory road cave, I saved just outside and I had to delete a move and teach fly to my whateverthefuck pokemon it was, otherwise I would have been forever trapped in glitch lucky I had dragon flying type on me. Ultra balls don't seem to capture legendarys even when frozen solid at 10% health and finally I need flash for one of the legendarys. Guess I'm going to have to rerun through game talking to every NPC. Other than that, GREAT game loved every aspect EXCEPT fakemon. I really dislike nonofficial monsters and this is the only reason I'm not going for pokedex completion. 9/10 would have given 10/10 if it weren't for the fakemon.

    I clocked fuligin before I played this, that was 10/10 very nice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol yea I beat game without flash
      You only "need" it when running through basement of fathers building and one of the gyms, which both can be done blind with persistence

      Delete
    2. Flash is in a house where the 2nd gym is, I think

      Delete
  23. Replies
    1. Given by the creator-
      "P.E.A.R - Received from scientist on route 15
      P.E.A.Rv2 - Evolves from P.E.A.R by happiness"

      Delete
  24. In route 20 what is the key hole in island??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you're talking about the ancient key location "Route 20 on an island", I'm not sure. You can try asking on Pokecommunity.

      Delete
  25. Why are there so many fakemon that end with mon? Also is Subsitute any good? Plz respond

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That only the creator can answer. And sorry, not sure about Substitute.

      Delete
  26. How do I evolve my electabuzz won't let me use moon stone or Sun stone on him

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Apparently, Giratina is the only Gen 4+ Pokemon in the game.

      Delete
    2. What does it mean then by trade evolutions evolve by moon stones

      Delete
    3. ^ Probably referring to Graveler->Golem, Haunter->Gengar, etc.

      Delete
    4. Okay thx for the help really wish I could of gotten a magmortar and elecrivire

      Delete
  27. The game won't work for me for some reason

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry about that. There was an issue on my end which has been fixed now if you're still looking.

      Delete
  28. Man I love this rom hack I'm 5 gyms in and I can't stop playing I love all the east eggs in not gonna spoil it for no one....just epic 10/10

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hey does anyone know if we can use the Ancient key more than once? I already got the Pharaoh legendary thing and I'm trying to use it for the other locations but it keeps saying "The key is stuck in it's position"(Not exactly sure if I worded it correctly but...) yeah can we or is that a glitch?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure but it seems there are 5 keys with locations here-
      https://www.pokecommunity.com/archive/index.php/t-376244.html
      If that doesn't help, try asking on the main Pokecommunity page linked in the post.

      Delete
    2. Thanks! And never mind I realized that I already unlocked the locations but there is a glitch when you catch the Griffin. When you finish catching it you get stuck near the steps and you need to fly in order to leave. Just a heads up for you guys. But is there a location for Giratina, Palkia, Arceus and Dialga? Also why is the hairy beats man so hard to catch?

      Delete
  30. The game ends after wellwood city. If iß there a newer update?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you beat the league cause that's when the game officially enda and your dad gets brought back to life then he gives you a key for the ancient locations. You have the unfinished one or you either didn't finish a mission

      Delete
    2. I remember that the game was already complete when released and any updates were only minor. This was in the FAQ-
      What do I do in Wellwood City?
      The Pokéball Research Facility Director is hiding in the Pokémart. Talk to him and he will give you access to the Pokéball Research Facility.

      Delete
  31. Replies
    1. Sorry, I'm not sure. If it's not on the town map, check the FAQ section on Pokecommunity -
      http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=376244

      Delete