rptop

19 March 2017

Pokemon Emerald 2

Download Patched Pokemon Emerald 2 Rom

Latest version- Complete (May 28, 2017 update)

Updated on- May 29, 2017




Download (May 28, 2017 update)

MediaFire
Google Drive

Download Hard Version (May 28, 2017 update)

MediaFire
Google Drive

Useful Stuff

Pokemon Locations
List of Changes

Information

Name: Pokemon Emerald 2
Hack of: Emerald
Language: English
Creator: luuma
Status: Completed

Story

This is a modified and polished version of Pokemon Emerald. Note that it is not a sequel of any sort.

Features

  • Improved difficulty curve
  • All 386 pokemon obtainable
  • Reuseable TMs
  • Physical/Special split
  • Day and night system

Changes

 Type
  • Ice is immune to Water
  • Dragon is weak to Poison
  • Ghost and Dark are neutral hits on Steel types
 Move
  • Constrict now 25 power, grass type, physical, 100% chance to lower speed
  • Sheer cold now 25 power, 70% accuracy, 100% chance to freeze
  • Cut is now Bug-type
 Pokemon
  • Torkoal is now fire/steel type, Base stats now 70/75/170/75/65/20, learns metal claw at lv23, heat wave at lv30, rock slide at lv43. fissure at lv46
  • Hariyama stats now 154/70/60/100/58/50, learns belly drum at lv4, sand tomb (55 power, special) at lv 22, future sight at lv 51, reversal at lv55 which is now a special move too. Learns feint attack (65 power, special) psychic, and calm mind by TM
  • Corsola stats now 75/65/115/65/115/25, Spike cannon now water type, physical. Learns Disarm by TM
  • Rapidash now normal/fire type, base attack now 105, ponyta evolves at lv37 now, learns fire spin at lv14, flame wheel at lv 25, tail whip at lv 29 (10 power) Take Down at lv 33, Fury Attack at lv 37 (flying, 22 power), Blaze Kick at lv 48, bounce at lv 59.
  • Spinda now has 110 base sp.atk and sp.def. Learns psych up at lv 5, hypnosis at lv 9, feint attack at lv 14, dizzy punch at lv 18, uproar at lv 23, psybeam at lv 26, every move named "dance" in the game from level 30 until level 36, encore at lv 39, boomburst at lv 42, and reversal at lv 50
 Other
  • Several level up evolutions now occur at different levels.
  • Vulpix -> Ninetales @lv33
  • Poliwhirl -> Poliwrath @lv36 if atk gt;/= def, -> Politoed if atk < def
  • Kadabra -> Alakazam @lv36
  • Machoke -> Machamp when happiness is maxed
  • Graveler -> Golem @lv30
  • Slowbro -> Slowking @ lv37 if atk gt; def, -> Slowbro if atk </= def
  • Haunter -> Gengar at night (PM) when happiness is maxed
  • Onix ->Steelix @lv39
  • Seadra -> Kingdra @lv42
  • Scyther -> Scizor @lv39
  • Eevee -> Umbreon with Moon stone -> Espeon with the Sun stone -> Each other with their respective stones
  • Porygon -> Porygon2 @lv22
  • Porygon2 -> Porygon @lv23
  • Breed mew for mewtwo
  • Wurmple -> Silcoon @lv6 if atk gt;/= def -> Cascoon if atk < def
  • Feebas -> Milotic when either beauty or happiness is maxed
  • Clamperl -> Gorebyss when happiness is maxed (day) -> Huntail when happiness is maxed (night)

Recommended Pokemon

Girafarig, Banette, Sunflora, Grumpig, Smeargle, Eeveelutions, Porygon, Farfetch'd, Ralts, Cacnea, Roselia, Ariados, Geodude, Baltoy, Spinda, Shedinja, Togetic.

Credits

luuma

Source/Help/Screenshots

PokeCommunity
^ Show your support there if you enjoyed the game

Looking for something else? Check out the complete list here.

25 comments:

  1. Ok so I exit cycling road where those aqua grunts are somehow it switches my character to one of the grunts and he changed into a copy of me but when I move around I'm not in middle of the screen. Instead I'm like at bottom of the screen and I can't go back to my character so I'm stuck at that angle and Idk what to do to fix this. Please help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please make a game that start new adventure like emereld 3

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do I get to the 2nd badge it's blocked off and I'm confused

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure, but do know many things were changed from the original Emerald. If you can't figure it out, I'd suggest asking the creator on the Pokecommunity page (linked above)

      Delete
  4. the file is not showing up on GBC A.D emulator

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never heard of that one, but this game won't run on a gbc emulator- you need a gba emulator. If that emulator does support gba games, try redownloading and/or unzipping the file.

      Delete
  5. What's the difference btwn hard version and the one above it? And also if I load old save in new file using my boy (on my tablet) would it work with new update without having to patch or what not?

    Also great site btw,could be a little more organized with filters but still an awesome site,find my self here always looking for something new to play, great job man

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's no description given by the creator but I think the hard version is the exact same as the regular version, but harder..
      Yeah, I'm pretty sure you can use older saves. Unless your emulator supports loading saves from files, I think the best way to tranfer the save is to rename the old .sav file to match the newer one (gamev1.sav -> gamev2.sav). Just save in a Pokemon Center before doing so.
      And thanks for the positive feedback! I agree, this site needs some work..

      Delete
    2. I cant play my old data forget this game i am not restarting every update never playing again

      Delete
    3. I figured it out on android my old boy you just name the save file in storage the name of update and it takes that data

      Delete
  6. Did they fix the crash when vs. the 6th gym?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not in the patch notes, so I don't think so. Please give me some details so I can report it.

      Delete
    2. In the first batch, whenever you vs. wether a trainer or the gym leader(s) the game would crash, or randomly freeze

      Delete
  7. I'm stuck. After I beat may on way to fortree city I don't know where to go to get to the city.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "use route 118 to get to route 123 and follow that route, you will eventually end up at mt. Pyre, pass it with surf to get to fortree"

      Delete
  8. Are there any cheat codes that work for this game?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok btw I just received a bad egg but it just got it randomly as I got into the game again

      Delete
    2. Sometimes cheats that don't work properly can do that. Try going back to an earlier save.

      Delete
    3. Btw I have a execcute. So what moves will it learn by level up?

      Delete
    4. It wasn't mentioned in the changes, so it should be the same as in the Gen 3 games.

      Delete