rptop

09 July 2017

Pokemon Mirage of Tales

Download Patched Pokemon Mirage of Tales Rom

Version: v0.1 Pre Alpha

Updated: July 9, 2017


pokemon mirage of tales





Download

(v0.1 Pre Alpha)


MediaFire
Google Drive




Information


Name: Pokemon Mirage of Tales
Type: GBA
Hack of: FireRed
Language: English
Creator:

Story


You play the role of an orphaned sixteen year old who gained a scholarship at the Pokémon Trainer Academy in the region of Avlar, a peaceful country with a rich history famed for its vast woodlands and high mountains. It's the day of your graduation; time for you to get a job and go out into the big wide world with your Pokémon by your side.


Features


  • Open World- go anywhere you like right from the start
  • Choose Your Trainer Class
    • Freelancer
    • Researcher
    • Criminal
    • Seeker
    • Journalist
    • Police
    • Ranger

Credits


Avara, MrDollSteak, Doesntknowhowtoplay, FBI, Touched, Darthatron, Jambo51, Hackmew, Spherical Ice, Touched, ep!c, DreamOrDestruction, Kagenosensei, Rafa, Zein, WesleyFG, ThatsSoWitty, Silver, Phyromatical, Kyledove, alexmad27, hek, thegreatblaid, Magiscarf, chaoticcherrycake, Alucus, animeoverlord, ranger016, Xanathos, Lady Prixy, Lucra, Nex, DJTiki, Infernal Desires, dhogan, cacelyn, SirBlastoise, ButteryButters, PlayBeck, dwsquirtle, DoYouKnowHowToPokemon

Source


Pokecommunity

Looking for something else? Check out the complete list here.

28 comments:

  1. Nice someone decided to start over it was a great hack it just had some eh bugs an wasn't very pretty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I'm stuck I chose my occupation and idk where to go that ranger keeps stopping me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was supposed to be a very short demo, so maybe it's over? I haven't tried it so I'm not sure.

      Delete
    2. I figured it out you have to talk to the lady right before u exit the academy and its only the first job long

      Delete
  3. How long is this alpha? Because i'm searching for some good full pokemon roms. (No old ones)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alphas are usually very short, and this is a pre alpha.
      You can check the Completed Hacks List on this site, but the only finished hack released in the past few months is League of Legends.

      Delete
  4. How far is the game? I'm stuck when I get to sogen suburbs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't played it yet, but somebody else said it ends after the first job.

      Delete
  5. Yeah it ends after the first job u can't battle the first gym yet

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where is the rom hack where u are a slave?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was the other Mirage of Tales game- Ages of Faith.

      Delete
    2. sorry didn't see the reply button.
      Is there a rim hack that has all pokemon? With alhoa pokemon and mega Evo?

      Delete
  7. I'm looking for a fire red rom hack with every Pokemon in it with a lower and all Mega evolutions for my Android .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right now, Shiny Gold Sigma is the only one with all the Pokemon. Nameless FireRed Project has everything up to Gen 6. But none of these has any new lore/storyline.
      I guess you could check out Gaia, but it's not complete.

      Delete
    2. Gaia I had but I think it's dead. I do have prims.

      Delete
    3. Any ds rom hacks with everything?

      Delete
    4. Nope, DS games are much harder to hack. There are 3DS ones, though.

      Delete
    5. My laptop I don't have a hard drive so I wouldn't be able to play it how about infernal red is that playable on Android?

      Delete
    6. No, only rom hacks can be played on Android. Games like Infernal Red are only playable on PC.

      Delete
    7. Thanks again for the help. I'm playing the one thst has all the pokemoer on it. And it's great

      Delete
  8. Hey there supposed to be a rom hack that has terrorist in it the story is that nobody can become a trainer until they're like 16 I think. It called Cinder something.

    ReplyDelete
  9. If I remember correctly there was aattack and they thought it was a terrorist attack so now you don't get ur pokemon at 10. I think you get it at 16 yrs old. Would you happen to know about it? If not do you know someone who does? I can't remember the name.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't remember either. You can try asking on this subreddit.

      Delete
    2. Thanks again for your help. Now that I have a laptop of can play it bc I think u can only play on pc. It's been a while since I saw it. I don't think it can be played on android. Have u seen the game before?

      Delete
  10. they are bring out beta 1 soon i got told

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for letting me know. I'll keep an eye out.

      Delete